[Interest] iOS - QML app and AirPlay

bralchenko at ics.com bralchenko at ics.com
Thu Mar 16 20:17:42 CET 2017

I was trying to show my QML app running on iOS on appleTV via AirPlay, and I got black screen.. even though the app is working nicely on iPad. We see the same behaviour when trying to show the same app with LightingToHDMI cable.

I tried several QML apps from Examples, some works with AirPlay, some does not. MouseArea does work, CollidingMice does not.  I guess there is a rational explanation to why it happens, but I have not found it yet.

Is it a known issue? Is there a way to make sure app can work with AirPlay?

Regards,
    Boris Ralchenko.