[Interest] Missing libEGL in 5.9 beta snapshot?

Thomas Sevaldrud thomas at silentwings.no
Fri Mar 24 12:27:49 CET 2017

Thanks! That solved the compilation issues :)

I still have OpenGL rendering problems though. Something changed between
5.7 and 5.8 that causes some of my OpenGL vertex buffer rendering to simply
disappear. It may well be a bug in my code, but it works in all Qt versions
up to and including 5.7. Do you know any other fundamental OpenGL wrapper
things that changed between 5.7 and 5.8? I'm using
QOpenGLContext/QOpenGLFunctions to generate the buffers and
QOpenGLShaderProgram to render them. It's the same problem if I use ANGLE
or desktop GL.

- Thomas