[Interest] Ignore SSL errors on Android 6.0+

Jan 'Koviš' Struhár jan.struhar at cs-soft.cz
Tue Mar 28 17:03:53 CEST 2017

On 03/28/2017 09:10 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Em segunda-feira, 27 de março de 2017, às 23:58:32 PDT, Jan 'Koviš' Struhár
> escreveu:
>> my mobile app using QNetworkAccessManager to access https://www.webnotes.cz
> That website isn't working. Tried curl in the command-line:

That goes without asking that the website is misconfigured.
My point is that I do not know how to ignore the misconfiguration with
Qt/C++ with Android 6.0+.
Native Java can be set to ignore it, webbrowser (chrome) complains but
can override the misconfiguration. Android 4.x works well.

I was just curious if somebody might know the trick.
Maybe I'd better to file a JIRA bug...

Thank you for extensive diagnostics anyway.
Jan Struhar