[Interest] QMenu

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 12:22:06 CEST 2017

Hello,

I've implemented small magnifier tool. It's transparent window with
border. User can invoke menu and call magnify slot from that menu. In
the magnify slot I have QApplication::processEvents() to allow menu be
hidden before making screen capture. Such approach works on my Win 10,
but in Kubuntu menu doesn't hide and in screenshot I see my menu. How to
solve this issue?

I run Kubuntu in VirtualBox under Win 10. And my VM a little slow. Maybe
it's a problem of VM? Or it will be so on every Linux distribution?

How to hide menu in the slot before making screenshot on Linux?

Thank you.

P.S. If you want you can test it https://github.com/igormironchik/tools