[Interest] [PAID] Seeking a C++/Qt Tutor/Mentor

Jason Allen jasoncaryallen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:38:58 CEST 2017

Hi all,
I'm seeking a paid C++/Qt tutor or mentor.

I am professionally experienced with Ruby on Rails, JS, and Elixir/Phoenix,
but I'm having a hard time getting quickly up to speed with C++ and Qt's
capabilities on my own.

*I'm particularly interested in learning techniques/best practices within:*
Signals/slots/emitters between C++ classes and QML views
qmlEngine: QML views, QML UI forms, registering C++ classes, state change
Qt Network: TCP socket, UDP socket, network requests to a JSON API

Since I learn best by working with what I'm learning, tutoring through pair
programming (building a toy project using C++/Qt) remotely via Google
Hangouts would be awesome. A tutor/mentor local to Washington DC would be
even better!

Email me directly to discuss further (i.e. your availability, experience
with C++/Qt, preferred payment method). *I'm hoping to get started as soon
as possible! *Thanks in advance for your help.
Best,
Jason

*Jason Allen  *m:
*703-868-5306 <(703)%20868-5306>*w: www.jasoncaryallen.com