[Interest] CSS based pie chart ignored in QWebView

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Mon May 1 09:02:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

I was hoping to utilise a CSS based pie chart like this
<https://codepen.io/AtomicNoggin/pen/fEish> in my QWebView to print some
reports.
I copied the css code from the above example to my already implemented
local CSS file, but the pie chart wont' display in the QWebView (other
css definitions do have a effect).

All I'm doing in the Qt relevant code is this:
         self.htmlView = QWebView()
self.htmlView.settings().setUserStyleSheetUrl(QtCore.QUrl.fromLocalFile('/ohufx/consulting/PreferredMedia/code/report_template.css'))

Is this a limitation of QWebView or am I missing something?
I have attached the css file.

Cheers,
frank

--

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>
	*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/compositing.html> | *workflow

Your gateway to over 1,000 free tools... right inside of Nuke
<http://www.nukepedia.com/nubridge>