[Interest] Qt 5.7 QuickControls 2 are not multitouch??

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon May 1 15:38:18 CEST 2017

Hey,

I was never successful extending QQuickItem to override touchEvent and handle then on the C++.

that’s what I was trying to say on previous email that Shawn Rutledge replied to me and I forgot to reply to him.

What exactly must done (the minimal necessary steps), to have a QQuickItem responding to touchEvents on the C++ side?

Can you please point an example or explicitly say here the minimal amount of code to make it do it? I simply can’t! :(

Regards,

Nuno