[Interest] building a light weight tree model

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Tue May 2 09:15:53 CEST 2017

I need a few custom views for my data, including representing
collections of files with a certain extension as virtual zip files, i.e.
items that don't actually exist on disk.
I assumed using QFileSystemModel would not be the most efficient way to
use i this case (based on various comments I read in the past).