[Interest] Licensing PITA

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Thu May 4 20:02:07 CEST 2017

I have a legitimate Qt license (just renewed, in fact).  I am trying to create
a commercial, static build of 5.7.1, and the build output keeps coming up with:

Product license.............Preview Edition
Expiry Date.................

I have the license contents in the %USERPROFILE% folder under the name
".qt-license", as all the documents indicate, but it either will not see it,
or it is not happy with the contents (copied verbatim from the account).

Is there some kind of "debug" option I can provide that will tell me why it's
blinded to my license?