[Interest] Qt drag 'n drop indicator

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Sat May 13 00:59:32 CEST 2017

I'm setting up my application to allow the user to drop files onto my application to open them. I've got that part working just fine, but I'm trying to figure out how to customize the drop indicator as the user is drag the files onto my application. Right now I'm getting the attached image, which is some generic Windows thing (or maybe Qt is doing it, not sure...) and it says "Copy" over the image. The user isn't copying anything when they drop the files on my application, they're just trying to open them.

I've been reading through the drag and drop documentation and I can see how to set the image when I'm initiating the drag from an object within my application, but I'm missing how to do it when the drag starts from Windows itself

Sean