[Interest] [Qt 5.9.0 Beta] MessageBox Text looks unsharp and Bold
googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Mon May 15 06:35:52 CEST 2017
Good Morning everyone!
Before I create a Bug Report about it, I would ask you, If someone is
experiencing the same or a similar Issue:
With self built Qt 5.9.0 from latest Git, the Text in the QMessageBox's
are unsharp and displayed bold - even as the qDebug Output tells me,
that the Font Weight is 50 = Normal.
Only the Text is messed up - the Title is fine.
This happens under:
* Windows 7 (only Target / Test OS in a VM - no compiling here)
* Windows 10, Creators Update
* MSVC 2015 Update 3.1
* MSVC 2017 Update 2
* Windows 10 SDK 14393
* Windows 10 SDK 15063 Desktop C++ (No UWP)
* With and without ICU 59.1
* Older Win SDK's are not installed anymore and therefore untested
* Qt 5.9.0 Git Source from May 07
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Interest