[Interest] Issue with ComboBox style properties in QtQuick.Controls 2.1

Helmut Mülner helmut.muelner at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:34:43 CEST 2017

Hi,

Von: Interest [mailto:interest-bounces+helmut.muelner=gmail.com at qt-project.org] Im Auftrag von Nibedit Dey
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017 16:11
An: interest at qt-project.org
Betreff: [Interest] Issue with ComboBox style properties in QtQuick.Controls 2.1

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to use SwipeView and ComboBoxStyle together in a file. In QtQuick.Controls 2.1, seems like style properties is not there.

I tried to mix both modules. I believe we shouldn't do this.

But when I experimented this approach to use SwipeView and ComboboxStyle together.

Please refer to the snippets below.

In first case, QtQuick.Controls 2.1 is used before 1.4. Hence it works properly.

In second case, QtQuick.Controls 1.4 is used before 2.1 and it gives error.

In third case, I mixed and accessed with another name and it fails again.

Use:
import QtQuick.Controls 1.4 as QQ1

and prefix your Controls from 1.4 with QQ1

Best regards,
Helmut