[Interest] Qt iOS and App Extensions

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Sun May 21 11:02:27 CEST 2017

Dear Nuno,
Whatever I did was completely decoupled from Qt.

Only XCode project - it was an app with its bundle and within an app
it was a sub-app bundle.

But there are many types of extensions.

So, starting from an example of your extension and extending
it could be the right path.

If you find you still have memory up to 30 MB, you can link
QtCore if it helps you.

Your business logic could be in C++ and Swift interface can talk back
and forth with C++ via an objective-C Bridge - even with debugging
going smoothly between the pieces.

Sorry for being not too much helpful with a Qt-path.
Kind regards,
Robert