[Interest] Qt 5.8 font detection vs Qt 5.3.2 font detection

Nguyen Huu Minh HuuMinh.Nguyen at vandewiele.com
Mon May 15 08:34:35 CEST 2017

I accidently replied to Nikos only.

We also tried  recompiling Qt following the instructions on this link
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linux-requirements.html,
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/linux-requirements.html> but it did not seem to
make difference.

I understand the fontconfig is responsible for finding fonts, but is it the qxcb platform plugin that decides where and
how fonts are loaded for a Qt app?

Greetings,

Minh