[Interest] Need advice to add tests to an existing project

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 17:12:06 CET 2017

Hello,

I recently added some unit tests to a personal project made with qbs, and I
am interested to do something similar on my work project.

We already have some hand made tests that are launched at start up, it
start to be not enough and  I am interested to go deeper with better
reports and a separated binary.
But as our project is big, I want to know if there is a way to share .o
files between the main project and the tests sub project.
Our project is made with qmake and .a pro file, we also use shadow builds.

--
Xavier