[Interest] Qt basics - QObject::connect: signal not found

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Nov 6 11:21:37 CET 2017

Konstantin,

There isn’t much more, really!

DRCController is B
IController is A

This is the function where the connect is called (in a Cocoa file)

- (void)openWithAu:(AudioUnit)inAU andController:(IController*)controller
{
    _controller = controller;

    _controller->connect(_controller, &IController::grabFocus, [=]() {

    });
}

And the error is:

QObject::connect: signal not found in DRCController

That’s it! Nothing more! :(

Regards,

Nuno