[Interest] [Development] Short/medium term evolution of the Assistant?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 18:18:25 CET 2017

On Saturday November 11 2017 15:05:53 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

>Perhaps we could add "minimal" configuration for QtWebKit in Coin, with disabled
>QML API, multimedia features, and "extra" stuff like WebGL and geolocation.

Meanwhile, what would be a proper combination of options to set to achieve this kind of build? Everything from `mycmakeargs` in the gist you linked too set to OFF except probably ENABLE_OPENGL and probably ENABLE_X11_TARGET? What about QtWebChannel support?

This kind of minimal build would probably make a nice build variant in packaging systems that support such things.

Thanks,
R.