[Interest] WebGL Plugin

Benjamin TERRIER b.terrier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:51:05 CET 2017

Hello,

Is the WebGL platform plugin supposed to be available in the Qt 5.10 Beta 4?

I have installed the beta for msvc2017 x64, I think the plugin is supposed to be
available because there is a
"qt.qt5.5100.qtwebglplugin.win64_msvc2017_64" folder
in the online installer repo. But in my installation folder I cannot
find it and when
I run "program -platform webgl" I have an error message:

"... it could not find or load teh Qt platform plugin "webgl" in "".
Available platform plugins are: direct2d, minimal, offscreen, windows. ..."

I have also looked in the online installer for an individual component
(like Qt Charts),
but could not find any related to WebGL.

Regards,

Benjamin