[Interest] QScroller has not effect when used on a QGraphicsView on Android?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:23:39 CET 2017

I'm using QScroller on QScrollView-based classes on Android and it works
fine. When used on a QGraphicsView however, it has no effect.

This:

QGraphicsView* gv = // ...
QScroller::grabGesture(gv->viewport(), QScroller::LeftMouseButtonGesture);

seems to have no effect. If I override the mouse press/release events,
they are getting called when swiping over the widget, but there's no
scrolling happening.

This, on the other hand, works fine:

QScrollArea* sa = // ...
QScroller::grabGesture(sa->viewport(), QScroller::LeftMouseButtonGesture);

Is there a known issue with this? Couldn't find anything relevant with
the usual google-fu and bugtracker search.