[Interest] minimum macOS runtime version for Qt 5.9+

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Wed Nov 29 09:30:08 CET 2017

Also, you need to look at future outlook. If Linux is at 3%, that number is likely to remain stable or grow. If macOS 10.10 is at 1%, that number will never grow and will likely drop sharply in a short timeframe given historical trends as newer versions gain market share in its place and macOS gains market share overall.