[Interest] Qt 5.9.2 + iOS 11 SDK

Tor Arne Vestbø tor.arne.vestbo at qt.io
Fri Nov 10 15:34:52 CET 2017

Hi there,

These are not crashes, they are warning reported by the Main thread
checker, telling us that we ideally should not call those functions from
a non-main-thread (the Qt Quick scenegraph renderthread in this case).

We've disabled these warnings for now, while we investigate the issues
further, as there's no way for our users to fix them. See QTBUG-63822

tor arne