[Interest] Calling QT Class method from pthread thread

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Wed Oct 4 16:34:51 CEST 2017

Hello Sergio,

Thank you a lot for asking. A test case will be great but it would mean
to do a pthread thread and all the other stuff (callbacks from c and so
on) so at this time is quite difficult to craft one.

I've posted relevant code in pastie:

https://pastebin.com/ruHutpDX

I don't know if that's enough. Currently thinking on implementing all
the stuff for QT. Something I wanted to avoid. But... If there's no clues...