[Interest] Calling QT Class method from pthread thread

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Wed Oct 4 17:37:51 CEST 2017

Hi Thiago,

Forget it. I removed it since long ago. I'm using QueuedConnection
everywhere.

But still have troubles in all places where threading is involved. I'm
truly desperate after 3 days working on fixing this. I've never had this
kind of troubles with any framework I used before. In any language.

I hope that someone with enough knowledge can point me out to the right
place.

Best regards,