[Interest] Calling QT Class method from pthread thread

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Wed Oct 4 18:35:33 CEST 2017

Thiago,

I should say that even with my error causing me havok of hours destroyed.

The callback way is good enough to be used, I don't know why you say
"Any other use is flawed by design". But that's another discussion.

I think you gave great insights of the Framework, debugging and where to
look where something goes wrong. I really appreciate it.

Best regards,