[Interest] Consummation memory with QtQuick Compiler

Adib HANNACHI adib.hannachi1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:30:11 CEST 2017

Hi all,

We intend to use QT5.9/QML in our commercial application, however we are
worried about the memory consumption. I read about QtQuick Compiler
introduced in QT 5.8 which allows to compile QML source code into the final
binary. I wonder about the effect of QtQuick Compiler in commercial
versions? did it bring a performance in memory consumption? Is there an
example of a commercial application before and after using QtQuick Compiler?

Kindely ,
Adib

--

*Adib HANNACHI*