[Interest] PostgreSQL cross compile for Pi

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 9 23:55:13 CEST 2017

On 10/9/2017 2:30 PM, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:
> Il 09/10/2017 21:37, Roland Hughes ha scritto:
>> While we are on the topic, here is the lovely response.
>>
>> http://www.logikalsolutions.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screenshot_20171009_143236.png
>>

>> No Sir By God! Not gonna look at a blog post with screen shots and
>> everything in it. Wants it cut & pasted into a text only box.
>
> There is a reason for this, which is: the knowledge about the bug stays
> within Qt's systems. What if we submit a change to fix something,
> referencing the blog post, and then that post disappears? We would've lost a
> lot of important information about what the bug was and why the fix made
> sense. So please take the 2 minutes necessary to copy&paste the information
> in the bug report itself.
>
>> And they marked it RESOLVED!
>
> Huh? It's clearly not resolved?

We use JIRA as well, and it is our practice to close reports with comments
(like the one Roland has pointed out) when we need more information.  The user
(reporter) gets notified of the closure, and the request for info is included
with that notification. The user can reply to the notification, which then
re-opens the issue.

It may be that the Trolls are using the same workflow, so you need only reply
with the additional info, and the issue report will be re-opened.  By the same
token, if you never reply, then it stays closed and off their radar.