[Interest] move methods in QList

Andrew Ialacci andrew at dkai.dk
Tue Oct 10 09:07:44 CEST 2017

I personally favor QVector and use it instead of QList.

There are times though when you must use a QList because some class or function requires it. For example many of the Qt JSON classes deal with QLists instead of QVectors.

Take a read over this thread from SO:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33609406/qlist-vs-qvector-revisited

Depending on your use case, also check out QVarLengthArray.