[Interest] QPainter overlapping lines display problem.

Loic Le Goff loic.legoff9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:17:28 CEST 2017

Hello developpers !

I'am trying to draw multiple lines with a width of 1px (my pen is fully
opaque), some of them are sitting on top of each other on some segments.
The default display at scale 1 is fine/uniform.
When I zoom out, lines become less than 1px on screen and they start to
appear with opacity causing that I can see other lines below it.
My antialiasing is off.

Is there a reason why the opacity is changing ? How to avoid that ?

Here is the topic on the forum :
https://forum.qt.io/topic/84154/painter-drawline-overlapping-opacity-problems-with-100-opaque-pen/13

Thank you if you can help, this is a very annoying problem.