[Interest] [Qt3D] Mixing C++ and QML

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:03:10 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am looking for a way to manage an Entity tree in C++ and the Scene
configuration in QML. My C++ code manage entities from a root node and I
want to move the Frame graph and camera management,... to qml.
I can't figure out how to do that because if create a class that derive
from QEntity some properties of Entity aren't declared like "components".

My goal is to have an object hierarchy made with QEntity in c++ and dynamic
views on it made in QML. Scene views should be dockable,...

PS: I am using Qt 5.9.2

--
Xavier