[Interest] ICU 60 RC1 and Qt 5.10

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Oct 21 18:33:23 CEST 2017

On Saturday, 21 October 2017 07:38:53 PDT Oliver Niebuhr wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Before I open a Bug Report, my Questions:
>
> A.) Has anyone else too problems to compile Qt 5.10 (or other Qt
> Versions) with ICU 60 Release Candidate 1?
>
> B.) Or is this Problem already known?

The most likely scenario is that you're the first and currently only person
trying that combination. Assume no else one knows what the issue is because no
one has seen it.

And since no one besides you knows what it is and you didn't say what the
error was, we're all completely ignorant as to what the issue might be.