[Interest] QFileDialog Query

Dan Allen dan at jerber.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 18:45:18 CEST 2017

Hi Guiseppe,

I don't know much about GTK directly.  I had a quick look at the GTK
file chooser documentation and I couldn't see anything that suggests GTK
supports a default suffix.  Therefore, would that suggest this is
probably a Qt issue (i.e. GTK considered it "text" against "text.txt"
and therefore different but Qt has added the ".txt" afterwards and made
the file name the same)?

If it is a GTK issue, I'm not sure how to report it because I could only
detail the issue from usage in a Qt sense.  If I report in in that way,
do you think it would be acceptable?

Thanks,

Dan.