[Interest] Qt iOS - qmake runs everytime a new build is made which takes to long

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Sun Oct 22 23:11:39 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have just tried Qt 5.9.2 as I have been still working with Qt 5.7.1

I have noticed a new behaviour I wasn’t having on Qt 5.7.1. When I run or simply build a Qt iOS app, qmake command is called. This is actually taking quite long (around 15s to complete).

My project contains a lot of files but I have never felt anything like this before and it is breaking my productivity. Has anyone experience anything similar?

Thx!

Regards,

Nuno