[Interest] Improve Sharpness of Qml Text Item text rendering

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Oct 25 10:08:44 CEST 2017

Hi,

Which variables affect the sharpness of the Qml Text item rendering?

I’m looking for ways of improving the text readability as it seems a bit blurry and I have many users referring that aspect.

This is not a problem on Mac devices with Retina support. This is specially relevant on plain 72dpi monitors.

The screenshot below is taken on a OSX desktop at 1920x1080 resolution.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Nuno