[Interest] QMap crash when using QtConcurrent::blockingMapped()

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Oct 26 22:11:25 CEST 2017

This is the first time I'm trying to use QMap with QtConcurrent, and blockingMapped().

It sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. I've created a minimal test case that seems to crash in the same way. It seems to crash in varying places.
namely:
qmap.h:
template <class Key> inline bool qMapLessThanKey(const Key &key1, const Key &key2)
{
    return key1 < key2;
}

But in my software it seems to come from line 42:
QList<QVector3D> hp = haystack_points[haystack_item];

I've already haystack_points to a 1001 item map, I think something else has deleted it?

Maybe my use of a class with mapped() is wrong?

Any help is appreciated.