[Interest] Whats the new openssl lib version to link Qt 5.10 against?

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:00:29 CEST 2017

I think I read somewhere along the way that 5.10 has moved to OpenSSL 1.1.

The only thing I can find right now is:

  https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.10

Under "Qt Network" -> "OpenSSL 1.1 back-end".

Maybe try linking with it instead of 1.0?

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>