[Interest] How to handle Windows magnification tool changes on a Qt app?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Oct 30 14:13:26 CET 2017

Hi,

There is a setting on Windows to make things bigger. This options is located under display preferences (right click on desktop -> display preferences)

I have tried that setting with a Qt Quick app and the result was quite unexpected. At a 150% setting, the app seems to be 4x bigger!

How can we detect changes to this setting inside a Qt app and how should we correctly react to changes?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno