[Interest] [Android-development] Qt for Android - Signed Debug Packages by QtCreator

coroberti . coroberti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:28:19 CEST 2017

Yes, voted.

This is not only the name being wrong.

You can look at the code of androiddeplyqt to see what happens and
what is the difference
between debug package and release.

When --sign is passed by QtCreator, this signals to androiddeplyqt to
make the release package,
and this is where the wrong name comes. Release means that gdb server
not to be deployed and
the package cannot be used for placing and break-point and making any debugging.

Thanks.
Kind regards,
Robert