[Interest] Qt cross compile issue on pkg-config

nus1998 nus1998 at yeah.net
Thu Sep 21 08:07:12 CEST 2017

OK, I set PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR or PKG_CONFIG_PATH, variables such as QT_LIBS_GLIB are set correctly, however, there are many error on compiling such as compiling qttools\src\qdbus\qdbus, I must add followed text to *.pro file manually.

contains(QT_CONFIG, glib) {
    QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$QT_CFLAGS_GLIB
    LIBS_PRIVATE +=$$QT_LIBS_GLIB
}