[Interest] strip: Customise Qt intaller, remove *.qt.io

Sze Howe Koh szehowe.koh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:29:29 CEST 2017

On 28 September 2017 at 17:40, Kai Koehne <Kai.Koehne at qt.io> wrote:

> [...]

It's not that we're too far away from the available mirrors. Rather,
our link to our default mirror is slow. If I choose a different mirror
(e.g. by using the Qt SDK Repo Chooser [1]), speeds are fine.

---------------

QTIFW-441 [2] is reported as Done in v3.0.1.

I was under the impression that this feature would allow end-users to
manually select a mirror in the installer (see the comments under
QTIFW-441). However, after upgrading my Qt Online Installer, I still
don’t see a way to choose a mirror.

Could you please confirm if the ability to select a mirror has been integrated?

> Regards
>
> Kai

Regards,
Sze-Howe