[Interest] What's the configure switch to have xcb working when deploying Qt apps?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 22:55:55 CEST 2017

Deploying a 64-bit application that bundles the official 64-bit Qt
builds (5.6.3) works fine. However, there are no 32-bit builds, so I've
built my own.

But, the deployed application doesn't work:

   This application failed to start because it could not find or
   load the Qt platform plugin "xcb"
   in "".

   Available platform plugins are eglfs, minimal, minimalegl,
   offscreen, wayland-egl, wayland, xcb.

This is on Ubuntu 16.04 32-bit. On Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit with the offical
Qt builds, it works fine.

Is there a list of configure options used by the official builds so I
can replicate them? I've been building Qt all day long now,
experimenting with configure options, but I can't seem to hit the right
combination.