[Interest] Qt 5.10.1 TextField backgound inconsistency or regression

J-P Nurmi jpnurmi at qt.io
Mon Apr 9 21:06:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

This is a regression caused by the deferred execution changes related to the famous “object destroyed during incubation” problems (https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-50992). A fix has been pushed to 5.11 https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/225459/ and will be cherry-picked to the next 5.9 LTS release too. Thanks for bringing this up.

--
J-P Nurmi