[Interest] Singleton application

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Tue Apr 17 19:51:15 CEST 2018

We derive our application from QtSingleApplication (it derives from QApplication). We acquired the code some time ago, no doubt URLs have changed since then... We are presently using Qt 5.9.5. I had compile errors when I first downloaded it, described in https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTSOLBUG-171. I see this in my bug report:

I cloned it from http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-solutions August 6, 2013.

Five years later it's still working for us.

-John Weeks