[Interest] QtCreator Debugger not breaking into C++

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Apr 18 00:43:56 CEST 2018

Debugger not breaking into C++ for Android project (both under OS X and Windows):

For some reason I don't get, if I display the modules panel when debugging, I stop the debugger, then I use contextual menu on modules windows and click Load Symbols for All Modules and run again the breakpoints are activated no problems. How does one avoid doing this or make the symbols load by default (the debug info is clearly generated, since the breakpoints work after that and I can step into my code. What can prevent the symbols from loading into debug session?

Is there an option somewhere that I must specify to automatically load symbols when staring debug session?

[1515684621069_logo.png]

Jérôme Godbout

2992 chemin Sainte-Foy

Quebec, Canada G1X1P6