[Interest] QtCreator oddity

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed Apr 18 18:42:49 CEST 2018

All,

KDE Neon all updates applied. QtCreator 4.4.1  Qt 5.9.3 from repos. Also
installed libusb packages from repos.

roland at roland-I5-HP-Compaq-8300-Elite-SFF-PC:~$ ls /usr/include/libusb-1.0/

libusb.h

When typing in the editor and compiling, libusb.h is not found. Other
headers from other directories in /usr/include are found, but not
libusb.h. If I force QtCreator to look at it via

INCLUDEPATH +=/usr/include/libusb-1.0

in the .pro file, all is well. I assume there is a bug when it comes to
directories with "." in the name. Just passing this along.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com