[Interest] [Qt-Vulkan] Need a possibility to share not only VkInstance between QVulkanWindow but VkDevice as well.

Nikita Cherniy nikita.cherniy at ibeo-as.com
Thu Apr 19 11:06:54 CEST 2018

Hello,

In our application we're using multiple windows for displaying a 3D content. The content should be the same but rendered differently. But each window have it's own physical and logical Vulkan devices which makes impossible to create a buffer which can be used by several windows. The example of where this is necessary is a dynamic geometry which needs to be sent to the gpu each frame. Now I have to create two buffers (in case of 2 windows), map them twice and send data twice.

Best regards

--
Nikita Cherniy