[Interest] Unable to run QtQuick TestCase from qrc resources

Christoph Keller theoriginalgri at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:16:35 CEST 2018

They should, at least the source of the framework sets the path to ":/"
on Android:
https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/blob/5.11/src/qmltest/quicktest.cpp#L422

The same applies for the sourcePath property on all platforms:
https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/blob/5.11/src/qmltest/quicktest.cpp#L536

My tst_TestItem.qml is loaded, but it can't find the normal QtQuick Item
it should test.

Christoph