[Interest] Unable to run QtQuick TestCase from qrc resources

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Wed Apr 25 17:14:54 CEST 2018

Hi Igor,

Am 25.04.2018 um 16:08 schrieb Igor Mironchik:
> Hi,
>
> if (path.startsWith(QLatin1String(":/")))
>              view.setSource(QUrl(QLatin1String("qrc:") + path.midRef(2)));
>

> Bug is here... path.midRef(1) should be
>
> or
>
> QLatin1String("qrc:/")

Do you want to provide a fix? :)

André

> On 25.04.2018 16:16, Christoph Keller wrote:
>>
>> They should, at least the source of the framework sets the path to
>> ":/" on Android:
>> https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/blob/5.11/src/qmltest/quicktest.cpp#L422
>>
>> The same applies for the sourcePath property on all platforms:
>> https://github.com/qt/qtdeclarative/blob/5.11/src/qmltest/quicktest.cpp#L536
>>
>> My tst_TestItem.qml is loaded, but it can't find the normal QtQuick
>> Item it should test.
>>
>> Christoph
>>

>> On 25.04.18 14:41, Igor Mironchik wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Will not work too... Does qrc:/ supported by Qt Quick Test at all?
>>> Seems that no...

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) André Hartmann
Softwareentwicklung / Software Development

E-Mail: andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de | Tel: +49 351 26996-43 | Fax: +49 351
26996-21

iseg Spezialelektronik GmbH - HIGH VOLTAGE. EXACTLY.
iseg-hv.de | iseg-hv.com | download.iseg-hv.com

Bautzner Landstr. 23, 01454 Radeberg / Rossendorf, Germany
Geschäftsführer / Managing directors: Dr. Frank Gleisberg, Dr. Joachim
Pöthig
Amtsgericht / Lower district court: Dresden HRB 16250
Umsatzsteuer-Id: / VAT-ID: DE812508942

News / Information
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/control#isegControl2 isegControl2 -
Unified Control Software
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS FLEX - Customize and keep
the price
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/EHS EHS STACK - Perfect for GEM
Detectors
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf NEW!
Product catalog 2017 / 2018 released
https://iseg-hv.com/en/products/detail/NHR NHR - NIM HV-Supply with
reversible polarity

Links
https://www.linkedin.com/company/12726924 iseg on LINKEDIN | Let's stay
connected!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5AL-ZgOqSim_1gYNnndyzQ iseg on YOUTUBE
| Tutorials and more ...
https://www.twitter.com/iseg_hv iseg on TWITTER | please follow!
https://iseg-hv.com/files/iseg-high-voltage-power-supplies.pdf iseg
CATALOG | download product catalog as PDF
http://download.iseg-hv.com/ iseg DOWNLOADS | manuals, software,
firmware and more...

Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige
Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
gestattet.

you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.