[Interest] windeployqt from win7 to win10

Furkan Üzümcü furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:56:24 CEST 2018

If you are not deploying your app to Windows Store, the version that works for Windows 7 will work fine on Windows 10 as long as the required .dll files are copied along and the target machine is also x64. If you already ran windeployqt on the Windows 7 version of your app, you don’t even have to run it separately for Windows 10.

Regards,
Furkan Üzümcü