[Interest] QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgent cannot retrieve sdp uuids

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Thu Aug 16 21:10:56 CEST 2018

> Minimal discovery only uses cached SDP values. If the platform does not
have any values the above message is the result. You have to do an active
scan/FullDiscovery.

How can we check if the device support the minimal discovery method? I just
get an empty result and a trace into the console. It's like it failed
silently to the application code and only leave a trace into the debug
console.

>  This is a problem. Please report a bug
As for the full discovery I end up with the following error popup on the
Android device from the system*:*
*"Unfortunately, Bluetooth Share has stopped."* with an ok button. After
that the whole blueooth is shutdown on the device!
it's the system Bluetooth stack that crash hard! The scan emit error
signal: PoweredOffError
Seem like if the device cannot be reach on the second scan it does crash
the bluetooth stack and bring the Android Bluetooth service along with it!

I have to quit the application and restart the Bluetooth stack and start
over and always get the same result with the complete scan!?!?