[Interest] Qt 5.11.1 inside of a Docker container

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Aug 21 16:55:01 CEST 2018

I actually use the --script in one of our "Superbuild" projects that is driven by CMake. The important bit is that when those scripts are run (macOS, Linux and Windows) there is *always* a GUI environment running. In a Docker container there is no GUI environment to run so the --script will not help unless something has changed lately with the Qt5 installers.
--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software
[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net